In the last episode, I talked about Winnr and gave you a url to use to get the tool. The tool I’m talking about today is from that same url, and it’s called Headlinr.
- Headlinr is a Chrome extension that lets you come up with countless headline ideas quickly. [00:51]
- When you’re looking for headline ideas, you just type in a noun and it breaks out tons of different headlines for you to try. There’s also a section where you can swipe headlines from popular internet marketers like Ryan Deiss from Digital Marketer. [00:59]
- You don’t necessarily have to use the headlines it generates for you, but the fact that you have a plethora of them gives you your own ideas to modify. [01:18]
- If you can put your own take on the headline ideas it gives you and merge them with a BuzzFeed-type of headline, I think you’ll get more bang for your buck. [01:34]
- You can use Winnr to split test your headline ideas. [01:45]
- In general, these two tools together are time-savers and hopefully traffic generators as well. [02:01]
In the last episode I talked about Winnr and I gave you a URL to look to go to actually get Winnr. This is the other one I was talking about. This is actually the domain of Winnr pretty much. It’s Headlinr, it’s basically spelled out Headlinr but knockout the “E” and you will be able to find the website. I’ll leave this in the show notes.
This Headlinr is a plugin that allows you to, it’s a Chrome extension that allows you to come up with countless headline ideas quickly. Basically, you just, when you’re looking for a headline ides, you just click it and you type in a noun and it will literally breakout tons of different headlines for you and there’s also a section where you can swipe headlines from very popular internet marketer site, Ryan Deiss from Digital Marketer, there are just a lot of great stuff there. You don’t necessary have to use those headlines, but, the fact that you just have a plethora of these headlines that you can swipe, will give you your own ideas and you can really modify it to make it your own. You don’t necessary have to use the buzz feed type of headlines, but, if you can work in kind of your own take on it and merge it with like a buzz feed type of headline, I think you’re going to get more bang for your back and of course test it and you can use the plugin I just talked about earlier. You can use Winnr and you can split test them.
So, these two kind of go in hand-in-hand and it’s just make sense to have these. It’s just easy to have Chrome Extension there. It’s not going to take me much more time to dig around and see what type of headline I want to go with.
In general it’s a time saver and hopefully for you it will be a traffic generator as well.[/spoiler]
Resources from this episode:
- GB 105: How to Split Test Your Headlines in WordPress
- Ryan Deiss – Digital Marketer
Leave some feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here.
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes.
- Get the non-iTunes RSS feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.