Hey everyone! Today I share the mic with Dr. Darshan Shah, Founder and CEO of Next Health, a company aiming to help clients with optimization and longevity in their lives using the latest tools and technology.
Tune in to hear Dr. Shah explain what ‘brain fog’ is plus how to recognize it, how he’s planning on turning the medical model on its head and share advice on how young medical professionals can scale their businesses.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Before we jump into today’s interview, please rate, review, and subscribe to the Leveling Up Podcast!
- [00:34] A little bit of Dr. Shah’s story and the background of Next Health.
- [03:13] What is brain fog and how do we recognize it?
- [03:24] The offerings and services provided by Next Health for customers.
- [06:48] Different memberships at Next Health and the pricing model they use.
- [09:30] Customer acquisition and how Next Health has been incorporating social media.
- [11:00] Some of the hurdles that Dr. Shah has experienced with the company.
- [12:15] Dr. Shah’s advice to young medical professionals with regards to scaling.
- [14:10] The two biggest struggles in building and growing Next Health.
- [15:50] The subscription model and turning the medical model on its head.
- [17:38] One device that has made a big difference to our guest.
- [19:29] Executive education programs and why our guest advocates for them.
- [20:07] Dr. Shah’s approach to self-improvement and continual learning.
- [21:15] A selection of Dr. Shah’s favorite podcast!
Resources From The Interview:
- Dr. Darshan Shah
- Next Health
- The Automatic Customer
- Must read book: Good to Great
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Who should I interview? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review here
- Subscribe to Leveling Up on iTunes
- Get the non-iTunes RSS Feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.