Hey everyone! Today, I share the mic with Jeff Coyle, co-founder and Chief Product Officer at MarketMuse, the industry-leading technology and methodology for content planning and evaluation via semantic relevance.
Tune in to hear what Jeff has learned from working in the content world for 20+ years, how MarketMuse set up their determined their price points plus what two books recommends reading. Tune in for for an interesting and exciting conversation!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:41] Before we jump into today’s interview, please rate, review, and subscribe to the Leveling Up Podcast!
- [01:04] The background of MarketMuse and how it focuses on content strategy.
- [04:22] Jeff shares some case studies of companies before and after using MarketMuse.
- [07:25] MarketMuse dashboard rolling out in the future for customers- answering the WHY.
- [09:45] The MarketMuse business model and how price points are determined.
- [11:20] MarketMuse Pro as an entree to self-service.
- [13:58] Being able to justify your investment and match your value before getting started.
- [14:40] Insights into how much investment you will need to win for any concept.
- [16:25] Changing the game with MarketMuse Pro and increasing numbers.
- [17:48] Channels which has led to growth within the business.
- [20:18] Jeff shares with us his two must-read books and favorite tools.
- [21:28] Marc Benioff as one of the influential people Jeff follows.
Resources From The Interview:
- Jeff Coyle on LinkedIn
- Jeff Coyle on Twitter
- Tech Target
- Marc Benioff on LinkedIn
- Must read book: Web Form Design and Content Chemistry
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Who should I interview? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review here
- Subscribe to Leveling Up on iTunes
- Get the non-iTunes RSS Feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.