Hey everyone! Today, I share the mic with Michael Litt, Co-Founder and CEO of Vidyard. This is his second time being a guest on Leveling Up podcast! Check out the first episode with him here.
Tune in to hear how Vidyard found their market-fit, find out their current conversion rates and how the Vidyard is growing with collaborations and integrations with other companies.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Before we jump into today’s interview, please rate, review, and subscribe to the Leveling Up Podcast!
- [00:30] A summary of Vidyard’s broad mission and how to use their platform and tools.
- [01:45] Finding a place in the video market online.
- [02:42] Integration with other platforms and Vidyard’s work with other organizations.
- [03:48] Aligning to the customer funnel and the different teams in the company.
- [04:34] New signups and the growth-spike Vidyard has experienced.
- [05:14] Conversion rates and active monthly user numbers.
- [06:36] The rise in free tools and the transition towards value-based payment.
- [08:02] Monthly recurring value and measuring this accurately.
- [08:58] Vidyard’s focus on the customer first, above all stakeholders.
- [09:40] Michael’s work and connection with Y Combinator.
- [10:05] Some stand-out statistics from Vidyard and why shorter content is better!
- [13:27] A few exciting and informative numbers from Vidyard..
- [14:27] The fasting tool that has made the biggest difference in Michael’s life recently.
- [16:06] A book selection from Michael from the last year!
Resources From The Interview:
- Michael Litt
- Brian Halligan
- Y Combinator
- Oura Ring
- Must read book: If You Give a Pig a Pancake
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Who should I interview? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review here
- Subscribe to Leveling Up on iTunes
- Get the non-iTunes RSS Feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.