Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:41] Before we jump into today’s interview, please rate, review, and subscribe to the Growth Everywhere Podcast!
- [01:50] Happeo is a great service to increase efficiency.
- [02:50] They wanted to integrate a lot of processes in the office.
- [04:20] Happeo is trying to be the go-to integrated platform where co-workers can collaborate.
- [04:56] It’s typical enterprise software, where they charge per user.
- [05:20] After 200 employees, the price goes up.
- [05:40] It can cost $4-7/user/month.
- [07:55] If you are starting out, Perttu says it’s a good idea to go with good agencies, but not the best. They will be more willing to partner up.
- [08:46] Happeo re-sellers get a certain percentage of the sales.
- [10:55] Perttu didn’t have a linear path to success.
- [11:20] When Happeo first started, they invested in channel sales, then realized they needed to focus on direct sales.
- [13:08] Hiring good leadership is the key to success.
- [15:50] Make sure you create content in different languages to reach a wider market.
- [16:30] One tool that Perttu feels has added value is Slack, but in his personal life he loves to use Bose headphones.
- [17:25] Perttu recommends the book Zero to One.
Resources from the interview:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Who should I interview? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes
- Get the non-iTunes RSS Feed
Connect With Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.