Today we are very excited to bring you a conversation with the originator of the Ask Method, Ryan Levesque! Through his company bucket.io, Ryan provides businesses with the powerful weapon of the quiz funnel and he is here to explain exactly how this works. Ryan lays out a reminder of how powerful data is and the ways in which quizzes can provide your business with data and leads in a completely unique way. He shares the universal application of this approach and many examples of how his methods have been used to great effect. In our conversation, Ryan dives into some statistics from Bucket, what exactly they are currently offering and who it can most benefit. Ryan explains how using quizzes suits both established brands and new companies looking to build an audience from scratch and we also touch on the future of networking and events in the current pandemic and during its lasting effects. For all this, join us on the Leveling Up podcast today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Before we jump into today’s interview, please rate, review, and subscribe to the Leveling Up Podcast!
- [01:29] Ryan’s journey in the entrepreneurial world and the niches he has explored.
- [03:17] Statistics from Ryan’s business; email subscribers and revenue generation.
- [05:38] How quizzes work in lead generation and conversion rates.
- [08:34] Getting to know your audience and positioning your offer appropriately.
- [11:42] Examples of companies that have made great use of quiz funnels.
- [16:18] Comparing Bucket with Typeform; what sets these frameworks apart.
- [18:26] Template libraries and educational opportunities that are available through Bucket.
- [20:24] Who the tool is aimed at; new or established companies?
- [22:24] Platform integration, site speed and lead generation through Bucket.
- [25:06] Contextualizing this conversation in the current pandemic.
- [30:56] Ryan’s nimble strategy for virtual versus in-person offers and formats.
- [35:01] The usefulness of Ecamm Live and how Ryan has implemented it in his work!
- [36:23] Ryan’s must-read book recommendation: RocketFuel.
- [37:39] An exciting announcement from Ryan about his live quiz-funnel workshop!
Resources From The Interview:
- Ryan Levesque
- ASK Method
- Ryan Levesque on Facebook
- The Wall Street Journal
- USA TODAY
- Fox News
- Michael Hyatt
- What’s Your Real Age
- Fuzzy Yellow Balls
- Charlie Wallace
- Hay House
- Brendon Burchard
- Russell Brunson
- Jim Kwik
- Oura Ring
- Ecamm Live
- Traction Must read book: RocketFuel
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Who should I interview? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review here
- Subscribe to Leveling Up on iTunes
- Get the non-iTunes RSS Feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.