Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [01:00] Before we jump into today’s interview, please rate, review, and subscribe to the Growth Everywhere Podcast!
- [02:25] Todd has lived all over the world before settling in New York.
- [02:45] He has worked with top athletes.
- [04:24] Todd works on focus training these athletes, so they don’t get psyched out during games, races, etc.
- [06:36] A lot of people don’t want to work for success, which is the main thing you have to do.
- [06:55] Come to a mentorship as an empty vessel so you can soak up all the wisdom you can get.
- [08:25] When working at the highest level in sports training/coaching, everything is word-of-mouth.
- [09:55] People trust Todd because he has worked with some of the biggest names in sports, but he claims he doesn’t sell those people out for business.
- [12:30] People used to think yoga was crazy, but it has been proven as a great way to train your body.
- [17:02] Todd started out in his 20s doing coaching packages, but his business has since evolved.
- [17:30] He now has licensed programs used across the country.
- [21:30] On the front end, Todd has his book and method, but behind the scenes, they are considered the same thing.
- [21:55] They both leverage the same ideas, regardless of the delivery method.
- [22:30] Todd’s year-long program costs $1,000-2,500.
- [22:40] The book is $12-27.
- [22:48] The audible book and master class are $499.
- [22:58] Individual coaching and training could run from $5,000-120,000.
- [23:20] Todd wrote his book because he has been using this concept in his coaching all along.
- [26:40] He is not afraid to be known for one thing: as the guy who helps build alter-egos and secret identities for athletes in order to help them improve their performance levels.
- [27:38] He is now winding down from working with athletes and moving on to “leaders”.
- [30:48] Human beings add meaning to clothing and the outfits or uniforms people wear.
- [34:45] One book Todd recommends is A Curious Mind.
Resources from the interview:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Who should I interview? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes
- Get the non-iTunes RSS Feed
Connect With Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.