Today I’ve got another book recommendation: Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements.
- Those of you with an accounting or MBA background can probably skip over this. [00:40]
- This is a really simple read. It talks about all the different levels and items in a P&L or balance sheet. It goes through how Warren Buffett analyzes financial statements when he’s thinking about investing. [00:53]
- This is helpful from the point of view of both investing and running your business, rather than just handing everything off to your accountant. [01:06]
- I’ve taken accounting classes before and I’ve looked over it extensively. But it was interesting to see things from someone who understands Warren Buffett’s perspective… he’s the richest guy in the world. [01:27]
Resources from this episode:
Leave some feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here.
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes.
- Get the non-iTunes RSS feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.