Hello and welcome to another edition of Growth Bites. Today we’ll talk about how you can start marketing automation without breaking the bank. Chances are, if you’ve done any kind of online marketing, you’ve heard of HubSpot, Infusionsoft, Marketo – all kinds of marketing automation tools.
- Marketing automation allows you to tag different people who have downloaded content on your website and put them into different email lists and complex funnels. [01:30]
- It helps you close more deals in the long run because your sending relevant content to the right person at the right time based on how they interact with your site. [01:47]
- Different marketing solutions will give you a CRM interface that tells you how many times a person has downloaded content on your website and see how qualified the leads are. [02:00]
- But if you’re a smaller business and don’t have the money to pay for these tools, you can use Aweber, a powerful email service provider and Aweber Pro Tools. [02:26]
- Aweber Pro Tools allows you to move people between lists based on the links they click on within your emails. For example, if they download a relevant PDF, you can move them to an email list with an educational sequence to try to get them to buy in, and move them back to the original list when that sequence is over. [02:57]
- Check it out at www.growtheverywhere.com/pro. To start, an account only costs $19 per month for Aweber and $29 per month for Aweber Pro Tools after a 14 day free trial. [04:08]
Resources from this Episode:
Leave some feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here.
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes.
- Get the non-iTunes RSS feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.