Welcome to another episode of Growth Bites. Today we are talking about the power of connecting people. The more you give away for free, the more you receive in return. Helping bring people together is a fulfilling way to be remembered and create your personal power network.
- One of James Altucher’s rules stood out to me: connect 2 people every day. [1:29]
- At the end of the day, the real way to “make it” is to help people. The more you give, the more you get. [1:55]
- As I started to focus on helping others, people started to remember me. It wasn’t always immediate, but people would start to remember me. [3:30]
- A great book on this topic is How To Be A Power Connector by Judy Robinett. [5:37]
- The 5+50+100 rule for turning your business network into profits. [6:30]
Selected Links from this Episode:
- James Altucher’s blog
- Crazy Egg
- My interview with Hiten Shah for Growth Everywhere
- How to Be A Power Connector book
Leave some feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here.
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes.
- Get the non-iTunes RSS feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.