When one of my friends wouldn’t stop tagging me in meal prep pictures on Instagram, I thought it was interesting and decided to try a meal prep delivery experiment. Today I’m telling you about the results.
- These companies prepare and deliver healthy, daily food for you: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks. They let you choose what you like and don’t like. [01:24]
- For me, it’s been a big time-saver, despite what a lot of people say about the cost. [01:42]
- If you do meal prep on your own, it can take you one to two hours to prepare 3 days worth of food, and then you have to repeat it again in the middle of the week. [01:55]
- I don’t have a problem with cooking, but I wanted to give it a try. [02:05]
- Thinking from a business perspective, I’m saving money in the long run by not having to do the manual work. The service I use averages around $50 per day. They drop it off every day (in morning or evening) and reload you every day. [02:13]
- The food tastes great – all I have to do is microwave them. [02:59]
- I’ve been feeling better: even though I have a good workout routine, I’d always heard that ‘abs are made in the kitchen.’ Before, I would eat everything in front of me, so this experiment has helped me change that mindset. [03:05]
- Now I feel ready to move back to cooking on my own. [03:45]
Resources from this Episode:
Leave some feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here.
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes.
- Get the non-iTunes RSS feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.