Today I’m going to walk you through the process I use in SalesLoft Prospector to get 100 qualified prospects for my business in only 20 minutes.
- When I used to prospect, I would find 40 solid prospects in an hour. [01:20]
- SalesLoft Prospector scrapes Google and LinkedIn so you can add prospects quickly and at a really high level. [01:41]
- Even though the bounce-back rate is higher than manually prospecting, doing it in volume is good. [01:54]
- The only downside is that SalesLoft prospector comes with an annual contract, so you have to pay $7,000+ per year to use it. But when I use it, I can find 100 qualified prospects in 20 minutes. That’s 300 qualified prospects in an hour. [02:00]
- You can have your prospectors work on outreach and load everything back into SalesLoft Prospector at the end of the day to prepare for the next day, which saves a lot of time and work. [02:26]
Resources from this Episode:
- SalesLoft Prospector
- GE Ep 64: The Sales Structure that Grew SalesLoft into the Fastest-Growth SaaS Company in the US – Kyle Porter, SalesLoft’s CEO, offers 50 free SalesLoft Prospector credits to Growth Everywhere listeners
Leave some feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here.
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes.
- Get the non-iTunes RSS feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.