SEO plugins can help your site rank better and get organic traffic. In today’s episode, I’m going over four of the most helpful SEO plugins for WordPress.
- Yoast SEO Plugin [01:16]
- This is pretty much an all-in-one SEO plugin: it allows you to no index certain pages, change the SEO title, edit meta descriptions, and add Webmaster Tools integration. If you use WordPress, this one is free and a no-brainer.
- WP Smush.it [02:05]
- This one smushes your images to make them smaller, which helps your website load faster and boosts your SEO rankings.
- Transposh [02:28]
- Neil Patel did an experiment with this one where he translated his websites into another language and saw a 47% increase in his search traffic. This will give you an idea of how much more search traffic you can get if you translate.
- Yoast Video SEO Plugin [03:10]
- This one is essential if you’re doing videos, so be sure to check it out.
Resources from this Episode:
Leave some feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here.
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes.
- Get the non-iTunes RSS feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.