Hello and welcome to another episode of Growth Bites. Today we’ll talk about six WordPress SEO plugins that will help you get a higher ranking in Google.
- Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin: This is highly recommended by everyone across the board. I’ve used a lot of different ones in the past, but Yoast gets the job done. It lets you do a lot of things with each post and across your site as a whole: you can do SEO without needing to know how to code. [01:21]
- Yoast for Video: If you do any video stuff on your site, you should check this one out as well. [02:08]
- Automatic SEO Links: If you want a certain phrase on your website to link to a very specific URL, but you don’t want to spend the time manually doing it on your own, you can specify a key phrase and the specific url, and it will automatically insert those links site-wide. [02:22]
- SEO Friendly Images: This plugin automatically adds alt tags and title attributes for you. [03:16]
- WP Smush.it: It smushed (makes smaller) your image sizes of all files so your website will speed up. [03:38]
- Broken Link Checker: It checks for broken links on your website (internal or external) and shows them to you so you can fix them to make it easier for search engine crawlers to find things on your site. [04:11]
Selected Links from this Episode:
- Yoast Video
- Automatic SEO Links
- SEO Friendly Images
- WP Smush.it
- Broken Link Checker
Leave some feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here.
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes.
- Get the non-iTunes RSS feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.