Today I’m covering key reasons you should consider YouTube advertising – particularly their advertiser-friendly cost per view model and affordable cost per acquisition.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world with over a billion users that return every month – which is why Google has been trying aggressively to monetize it. [01:25]
- More people are watching video beyond the television – they’re using computers, tablets, phones, etc. By 2016, videos are expected to double. [01:40]
- The good thing about YouTube advertising is that you aren’t charged if someone watches less than 30 seconds of your ad or if they click on the five-second skip. [01:58]
- Right now, you can get in on good cost per view pricing: anywhere from $0.04 for $0.12 in the US. [02:15]
- I’ve talked to people who use YouTube advertising to collect emails, and they say they’ve got a $1 to $2 cost per acquisition. [02:28]
- In the right sidebar, you can see I have a free webinar every day where I show you the things you need to create a profitable campaign. [02:49]
Resources from this Episode:
Leave some feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, leave a short review here.
- Subscribe to Growth Everywhere on iTunes.
- Get the non-iTunes RSS feed
Connect with Eric Siu:
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.